Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (8)




In the spirit of gratitude, I’m listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 


(1)
We have climbing!  Yes folks, she had already climbed all the way to the second floor, so I suppose it should not have surprised me when she climbed up on her little pink chair and sat there all proud of herself.  I did manage to get it on video.
 

(2)
Had a great time at a Boston College football game this past weekend with hubby and the girls.  Boy was it humid though.  I almost regretted using the babybjorn, but Hannah fell asleep on me in there, so the sweetness of her falling asleep on me was truly wondrous.  This never happens anymore, so I enjoyed my cuddle time, even though she made me pretty sweaty.  This picture below is post game on the bus ride back to the car.


(3) 
Had a nice afternoon visit to Greely Park unexpectedly on Tuesday for lunch.  We sat at the picnic table for Alicia to eat her pb&j and to give Hannah her bottle, then walked around for a bit before heading back to the house.  I intended to go grocery shopping that afternoon, but sometimes those unexpected trips are really necessary.  I am not a very spontaneous person, but I think I am learning to be spontaneous and to enjoy it rather than to avoid the unexpected. 

Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.





No comments:

Post a Comment