Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (14)




In the spirit of gratitude, I’m listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 


(1)
What wondrous love it is for parents who will take you back in, and not just you, but your husband and two toddlers?  Not to mention that they now have to contend with what happens when wee ones have bad dreams and get freaked out or are teething and cry inconsolably.  While sometimes I get into the negative habit of thinking how our situation is less than desirable, I know that we are loved and am in awe how much my parents are sacrificing for us to live with them.  This is a time in their lives that should not involve being kept up late at night with crying little ones.  It means the world!

(2)
Wondrous craziness of same said little ones running around the house giggling, screaming, yelling and letting off some energy.  I love seeing such pure unadulterated joy.  It reminds me that sometimes, in the middle of everything seeming to be overwhelmingly difficult, you just have to be silly and not take everything so seriously.

(3)
I have been following a blog on couponing - The Extreme Coupon Professors - in hopes of saving some extra money.  I even went to one of their classes and think that there are some things that I can do to make a difference in our budget.  Once I can get myself organized, I think it is going to be wondrous the money that can be saved.  What will be truly wondrous will be if my little girls will actually try to new foods that we discover.  It's all about what's on sale and what you have a coupon for!  Should make dinner time even more of an adventure!





Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.









No comments:

Post a Comment