Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (15)




In the spirit of gratitude, I’m listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 


(1)
It is truly wondrous that my husband, after three plus years of a night shift - basically since our first daughter was born, has made the switch to a day shift this past Monday.  I feel like I can already see a difference in his demeanor and happiness level, only after two days.  Sometimes a small change can make all the difference.  I am so happy for him that he can now be home for dinner and putting his little ladies to bed.  He was an occasional bedtime story teller on weekends and days off, but now he should be able to be there for all of that.  I think it will be great, not only for the girls and for me, but for him as well.

(2)
My husband has been doing a fast every Wednesday for the past month.   He is doing it as part of e5men - Husbands Fasting for their Wives.  Basically the plan is to

Fast on plain bread and water at least one 24 hour period a month for your bride for her needs of spiritual growth and/or  healing; preferably on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
He sacrifices a lot for us and this is just one more he does to witness to his love for me.  He's had people at work ask about it and he explains the idea behind it.  I am so blessed.

(3)
It is wondrous how much our three year old daughter enjoys hockey and, like me, enjoys Tuesday night with all the "funny hits".  Somehow we have to hope that it will not translate into a love of hitting her sister.  I am glad that my parents can share hockey games with her. I am sure most of why she likes it so much is that she gets to spend some quality time with her memere and pepere.


Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.








No comments:

Post a Comment