Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (16)




In the spirit of gratitude, I’m listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 


(1)
So this happened on a Saturday, but I still feel grateful for the compliment today. My hubby, girls, parents, sister and I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday Saturday night, which by the way was a lot better than I expected it to be.  We walked to our table and there was an older couple sitting nearby and as I was settling the girls in I heard the gentleman mutter under his breath, "We just can't get away from it."  I thought it may have to do with young children in a restaurant, but couldn't be sure.  But he definitely looked aggravated.  As they got up to leave, we were still there enjoying the last bits of our meal.  The man leaned over to me and said, "Your children are very well behaved.  You should be proud."  I thanked him and thought to myself how nice of him to say something.  I guess making Alicia and Hannah sit at the table while we all eat and finish our meal is worth the effort.  There are days it does not seem to be. 

(2)
Hubby has made it to my Wondrous Wednesday list again, merely for his love and support.  He  always seems to know what to say when I need it most.

(3)
I think it is wondrous how God works in our lives, behind the scenes.  Even when we do not know what it is He is doing, it is revealed to us in due time.  Praise God for all the wondrous works He does in my life.  Truly blessed!

 


Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.




No comments:

Post a Comment