Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (2)

In the spirit of gratitude, I’m going to be listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  I chose to list three things because Wednesday is the third day of the week.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 
Here goes week #2:
(1)
Our 11 month old is starting to use her hands to wave hi and bye, clap, point and give high fives for a few weeks now.  I’m not even sure where this is supposed to happen on the growth chart, but I always find it amazing when the wee ones learn new things.  She’s all smiles every time she does high five.  Her smile is infectious.  Have to love those huge smiles.

(2)
Watching my parents with our two daughters has to be the best thing about our recent move.  I’m pretty close to my parents and saw them regularly before moving in to their house and invading their space.  But seeing them enjoy our children, playing with them, hugs and kisses at ninights time, smiles and kisses in the morning before work (for memere sometimes - but pepere leaves WAY too early), it’s been really quite beautiful, even though it has only been a little over two weeks now.  Our girls may not remember this time in their young lives, but I know, for me and for my parents, that this will be quite memorable.

(3)
On Monday my three year old wanted to play in the rain while her sister napped.  We put on her rain boots, a coat and hat and outside we went.  She had a great time jumping in the puddles and splashing around.  She certainly brings you back to joy in the simple things.  I had a great time playing with her in the water, holding her hand and walking around in the yard looking for puddles.  Everything to her is a joy and a wonder!  Little kids are great for showing you that whether it is raining or shining, there is always fun to be had!

 

Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment