Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wondrous Wednesdays (3)

In the spirit of gratitude, I’m going to be listing wondrous things happening in my world every week on Wednesday.  I chose to list three things because Wednesday is the third day of the week.  If you are a blogger and want to list what you are grateful for, feel free to do the same on your own blog every week and please be sure to link back to my blog.   If you are not a blogger, feel free to comment here on my blog with your own three wondrous things you are grateful for on Wednesday. 

(1)
My 11 month old baby girl can climb up a whole flight of stairs!  She's doing the physical things much earlier than her big sister, partly because we were probably overly cautious, partly because her big sister didn't have another little person showing her how things work.  I'm also amazed at how quickly Hannah can crawl to get into things she shouldn't - ie. banging on a glass door, getting into the dog's food dish and getting into the bathroom if we happen to leave the door open.  Hannah is going to be a fun, mischievous child!

(2)
I'm thankful that the news we were waiting for didn't turn out to be bad news.  The morning we received news that we would have to wait to get our answer, I had just heard how sometimes timing isn't what we want, but we have to sometimes be patient and keep relationships strong.  The timing of this message, which was on Catholic radio, was perfect - God sent!  So hopefully this is just a delay in the good news.  I'm praying that it will all happen in God's time.  Just need to hang onto the hope and have faith that things will get better.

(3)
I am hoping to make a wondrous veggie lasagna tonight.  I have made it in the past, but I never following an actual recipe so it is always a surprise.  When I see eggplant and zucchini or other veggies I use on sale at the store, I get what I need and get to it.  It never turns out the same, but it usually is quite delicious.  Excited about food, well there's a surprise! 
 

Below is a linky list if you’d like to add a link to your own Wondrous Wednesdays. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment